- Social Work Program Orientation Meeting
For all the new students who applied last semester and have OFFICIALLY entered the program.
- Social Work Transfer Day
- The Influence of Media and Technology on Youth
You are invited to attend this presentation of a community research project conducted by the Social Work Class on Community Organizing
- Toxic Living Presentations Series: Bad Medicine: Pain Killers And Weight-Loss Drugs
A Perspective by Movement Science and Physical Education Majors HE 365: The Department of Health and Physical Education
- Understanding Sandy
A Social Work Perspective
- Welcome/Orientation for Social Work Students
Social Work Students are invited to the orientation/welcome session. Meet your peers and faculty.
- Women Overachieving in Academics
TMI w Ajani Brown and special guest Dr. Rodgers - Interview Themes: Fulbright Specialist, International Social Work Experience, Mentoring, Women’s History Month
MembersDr. Selena T. Rodgers
- WorkShop: Writing in The Social Work Field
Learn the aspects of writing within the social work field.
- Building Walls, Tearing down Tents: Applied Research in Haiti's IDP camps
Five York College students joined Prof. Schuller in Haiti to conduct research on Haiti's Internally Displaced People (IDP) camps: Sabine Bernard, Sandy Nelzy, Adlin Noel, Stephanie Seme, and Tracey Ulcena.
- How Can One Work and Still Be In Poverty?
A forum presented by a social work class on community organizing.