- Provost Lecture: "Poto Mitan: Haitian Women, Pillars of the Global Economy"
Prof. Mark Schuller Dept. of Social Sciences
- Provost Lecture Series: Linking Research and Practice in Teacher Education
Refreshments will be served
- Provost Lecture Series- Perspectives on Colonialism
Provost Lecture Series begins this semester with a talk on Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Colonialism.
- Provost Lecture: "The 'Salt' of Peace"
Dr. Helen R. Andretta, Deputy Chair, Professor of English
- Provost Lecture: "Using MRI to Measure Individual Differences in Behavior and the Brain's Response to Injury."
Prof. Robert Duncan Dept. of Behavioral Sciences
- Punishment and Crime in the Caribbean
Research Conversations Series with Dr. Ivelaw Lloyd Griffith Provost & Senior Vice President Office of Academic Affairs
- Recent Climate Change: A New Approach to Interpreting the Data
Provost Lecture Series - Dr. Samuel Borenstein and Dr. Stanley Schleifer
- Recent Developments in Pattern Recognition
With recent advances in technology, it is now known that small differences in strands of DNA among people result in similar characteristics in appearance, learning ability, physical development, and behavior.
- Chicanas and Chicanos in Aviation:Overcoming Barriers
Fall Provost Lectures: Dr. Robert Aceves
- "Water at the End of the Tunnel"
Provost Lecture Series- Professor Nazrul Khandaker Department of Earth & Physical Sciences