- Graduate School Personal Statement Workshop for Pre-Law/ Pre-Med Students
This workshop will focus on writing the personal statement for those students wishing to attend law school/ med school, but is also open to any student who is thinking about going to graduate school.
- Human Resource Club/SHRM Combined Meeting
Our topic is job interviews.
- Interested In Becoming A Diplomat?
A Talk About Careers with the United States Department of State.
- Finance Club
Control your destiny or someone else will. – Jack Welch (Former CEO- General Electric Co.)
- A Walk To Beautiful - Film Screening
The Women’s Center, Diversity And Pluralism Committee, Child And Family Center in cooperation with
The African American Resource Center Present A Walk To Beautiful - Film Screening
- Spring Club Fair
Over 40 Clubs to Join!
- 8th Annual Leadership Development Program Empowered to Employment
Panel Discussion and Mock Interviews
- Resume Clinic
Discussion on how to build a resume and individual assistance.
- Deadline for Student Government Association (SGA) to 2014-2015.
Deadline for submission of applications to Run for Student Government Association.
- Viewing and Discussing the Film, "The Great Debaters"
Join us for a film viewing and brief discussion.