- "The Last Lecture" - a special presentation by York History Professor George White
What would your last words be if you knew you wouldn't be here tomorrow?
- Gender Dynamics in the 2008 Presidential Election
Professors Margaret Ballantyne, Laura Fishman, Robin Harper and Deborah Majerovitz will discuss various social, psychological and historical factors that constitute the complex relationship between gender and politics.
D. Channsin Berry's and Bill Dike's DarkGirls, The story of Color, Gender, and Race
- School of Arts and Sciences: Fall 2015 Exposition
Featuring faculty and student collaborations in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work!
- Human Rights Forum
- The Story of the Stone
Save the date. We will be discussing a book generously given to me in appreciation of small helps by our colleague in Sociology, Professor Xiaodan Zhang. The Story of the Stone (often referred to as The Dream of the Red Chamber), a Chinese classic from the 1760's by Cao Xueqin.
- The Ukraine Crisis: Perspectives On The Revolution And State Sovereignty
The Cultural Diversity Center Department Of History & Philosophy
- York Prof to Participate at African Studies Association Washington DC Meeting
York College historian Nicholas Githuku is participating in the first live streamed session at the African Studies Association meeting in Washington, DC Saturday.
- Remembering Professor Martin Rene Atangana
Author, Teacher, Musician, Gentleman
- History and Philosophy End-of-Year Celebration
Department of History and Philosophy end-of-year celebration