- York Athletics To Hold 80'S Dance-A-Thon To Benefit "Samaritan's Feet"
The York College Student Athletics Advisory Committee, together with the York Athletics program, will hold an 80’s Dance-a-thon on Friday November 5th at 7:00 p.m. 50 percent of the proceeds from the event will go to the couple that can dance the longest, while the other 50 percent will go to "Samaritan’s Feet," an organization dedicated to distributing footwear to underprivileged children around the world.
- Hunter vs. York- CUNY Men's Basketball Semi-Finals
The York College men's basketball team moved one step closer to a three-peat on Saturday by defeating Lehman College, 59-54. The Cardinals will now take on Hunter College in the CUNYAC Semi-Finals at CCNY. Tip-off is set for 5:30 p.m.
- Intramural Tennis Meeting
If you're interested in playing intramural tennis don't miss this meeting!
- Women's Volleyball vs MARITIME
- Women's Volleyball at St. Joseph's (LI) Tournament
- CUNYAC Semi's/Finals
- ECAC Men's Basketball Semi-Finals- NYU vs. York
York College had advanced to the ECAC Semi-Finals. Come Cheer on the Cardinals Saturday night at 8 p.m. as they host NYU.
- Men's Basketball vs. Millikin
The men's basketball team will face Millikin at the Christopher Newport Tournament in Newport News, VA
- Men's Basketball vs. Nassau CC (Scrimmage)
- Men's Basketball vs. NJCU