- Getting Started with E-Commerce on Shopify (Store Optimization & Operations)
- The purpose of this course is to assist attendees with operating and optimizing their Shopify store. Discover the basics and best practices involved in running a store.
- What SBA
- When Feb 11, 2021 from 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-500)
- Where Zoom
- Contact Name Brian Yeung
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Running and operating a Shopify store doesn’t require a marketing degree, but it helps when you have a guide that can help you through the process. In part 2 of this 2-part training series, you will learn how to optimize your existing Shopify store and how to drive traffic to your shop.
Based upon the strategy created in the previous session participates will learn:
- Optimizing Your Store
- What Shopify Apps Should You Add to your store and why
- General Store Operations & Best Practices
- Your store Grand Opening
- Getting traffic to your store