Sharing Zoom Recording Links in Your Bb Course
Follow the steps in this tutorial to share your recording if you chose to record your Zoom session to Cloud. If you record your session on your local computer, follow the tutorial on Using Dropbox to share video links to upload your recording file to CUNY Dropbox and share the link in your Bb course.
- Log in to your CUNY Zoom account from a web browser.
- Click Recordings > Cloud Recording.
- Find the recording you want to share and click the Share button on the right.
- On the pop-up window, modify the settings as your desire. You can add an expiration date (e.g. the end of the semester) by toggling the button on the right and type in an appropriate date. We recommend not to allow viewers to download the recording. If you wish, turn on Passcode and type in a passcode. Click "Display detailed information" to open the sharing information.
- Under "Meeting Recording:" select the URL and press Ctrl + C on a Windows machine or Command + C on a Mac to copy the URL to the clipboard.
- Go to your Bb course site and get on a content page.
- Click "Build Content" > "Web Link" and paste your Zoom session recording URL in the URL field by pressing Ctrl + V on a Windows machine or Command + V on a Mac. Add a name for the recording. If you enabled passcode, fill in the passcode in the Description text box.
- You can also enable "Track number of views" to see who watched it on which day for how many times.
- Click Submit.
Now your session recording link is posted on your Bb course site.