Showing hidden columns back into Grade Center
Tutorial on how to show hidden columns back into Grade Center
If mistakenly hidden a column from instructor view, please follow these steps:
- In your Bb course, go to the Course Management section located below the Course Menu and click “Grade Center”. Then click “Full Grade Center”.
- In the action bar, go to “Manage” and select “Column Organization” from the drop down.
- Click the check boxes on the left of the columns you want to show and click the Show/Hide button on the top or bottom of the page, then on “Show Selected Columns”.
- Note that you can also move your columns around and re-order them. (Follow Re-ordering columns in Grade Center)
- Click “Submit” to save your change.
Your grade column will appear in the Grade Center.