Sharing BCU Session Guest Link
You can invite guests to attend a Collaborate Ultra session by enabling Guest Access and sharing the guest link with them. This allows anyone within or outside York to attend your Collaborate Ultra session with no login required. This is useful when inviting students from multiple courses to attend a single office hours session, or when inviting a guest speaker to class.
Please follow the instructions below to learn how to create a guest link:
- Log into your Blackboard course.
- Go to your Collaborate Ultra area of the course.
- Click on the name of your Session. If you do not have a session, please create one.
- Checkbox "Guest access" to be enabled, keep the default guest role, and click "Create/Save". Your guest link is created.
- Copy the link and paste to a web link in Blackboard or email.
- Once your created a session guest link, you can copy the link again by selecting the Session Options button located on the right of the session name.