Download Discussion Forum Posts
In case you need to grade a discussion forum offline or keep a copy of the discussion posts, you can follow the steps below to download discussion forum threads and posts.
- Go into a specific discussion forum in your course you need to download.
- Make sure that all the threads/posts are on the current page. If not, scroll down to the bottom and click "Edit Paging ...", then fill in the total number of the post items, click Go. Now all threads/posts are on the current page.
- Click the checkbox next to Date, which will select all threads/posts, then click the Collect button.
- On the Collection page, click "Print Preview".
- On the pop-up printing dialogue box, choose "Save as PDF". Click Save.
- Open the PDF file. Click the Search tool, type in a student's name in the search box, you will see the posts for that student easily. You can then assign a grade.