Bulk Download Turnitin Assignments
You can download the Turnitin assignments for all students at once in 3 types:
- Original File: original files in original formats such as Word. This is useful if you want to grade them offline.
- Original File as PDF: this is good for record keeping.
- GradeMark Paper: graded papers with your comments. This is good for record keeping.
Follow the steps below to download Turnitin assignments:
- Go to your course and under the control panel click “Course Tools”.
- On the expanded “Course Tools”, scroll down and click “Turnitin Assignments”.
- On the Turnitin Assignments page, click on the assignment you want to download.
- On the “View Assignments” page, click the checkbox under the Submit button on the left to select all submitted papers. Then click the Download button on the right to select the appropriate option(s).
- If a dialog box appears, click "OK".
- If a yellow line with a message appears, click on "Messages" link.
Otherwise, click the Message button on the top-right corner.
- Click on the download link to view the download message.
- Under Messages, click on the link below and then save the link into the computer.
- Find your file in your browser's Download page. For more information on locating the download page, click select the Browser you are using: Firefox or Chrome.
- Click on the downloaded file and you are able to view your student's papers in one file.