Audio/Video Feedback on Grade Center
A tutorial on how to add audio or video feedback to students submitted course work on Grade Center.
You can record audio or video feedback to students submitted work from the Grade Center. The audio/video feedback can be up to 5 min long maximum.
- On the Grade Center, click the action button for the assignment of a student you want to grade and select "Grade User Activity", or "Attempt [date]". The assignment could be a blog, a journal, a discussion forum, an essay assignment.
- If you collect an assignment outside Bb but use Bb Grade Center to record grades and feedback, click the action button in the grade cell for a student and select "View Grade Details". then go to step 4.
- On the "Feedback to Learner" box, click "A" on the toolbar. If you don't see the box, click the arrow under the Grade or Attempt to open the "Feedback to Learner" box.
- On the "Feedback to Learner" box, click the microphone icon on the left-most of the third row. If you only see one row on the toolbar, click the two arrow icon on the top right to open three-row toolbar.
- The audio/video recording box appears. Click the gear icon on the top right to set up or test the audio or video if necessary. Click the red button in the middle to start recording.
- After the recording, you can play it to see if you are satisfied. If yes, click "Save and Exit" button. If not, click "Delete recording" and record it again.
- By default, the name of the video/audio file is the recording time. You can modify the name. Then click "Insert Recording" button at the bottom right.
- Click Submit. You are back to the Grade page. Click Submit to save your audio/video feedback in the Grade Center so that your student can hear/watch your feedback.