Finding and Sharing Zoom Meeting Recordings
After your meeting is over, you can find the recordings in different ways depending on where you record them.
- If you recorded your session on your computer, review this article to see where to find the recordings.
- If you recorded your session to the Cloud, you can find the recording in your Zoom account "Recordings" > "Cloud Recordings" tab.
- The recent recordings are listed. click the Share button on the right.
- On the pop-up box, review and turn on the options as you see fit. then click "Copy Sharing Information" button at the bottom. Click "Done" button to close the pop-up box. The copied information includes the recorded meeting name, date and time, and the link URL.
- Go to your Bb course and then a content page. Click "Build Content" > "Web Link." Paste the link URL in the URL field. Fill in the Name field with the meeting name.
- You could also download a copy of the recording to your local computer by clicking the 3-dot and then click Download.