Enabling Polling or Quizzing for Zoom Meetings
- Sign in to CUNY Zoom web portal with your CUNY Login credential on a browser.
- Click Settings on the left navigation panel. Make sure that you are on the Meeting tab.
- Scroll down to "In Meeting (Basic)" section and click the switch button next to "Meeting Polls/Quizzes" to turn it on if it is off (grey color). It should have blue color when it is on. Check the box for "Allow host to create advanced polls and quizzes."
- Basic polls have 2 questions types: multiple choice and multiple answers
- Advanced polls have additional question types such as matching, ranking, fill in blanks, short answer questions.
- Quizzes allow you to provide correct answers.