At this event you can:
- Pick up Cap, Gown, Tassel, and Hood for students who ordered online before April 10, 2018
- Pick up Commencement Invitations
- Pick up invitations to the Senior Luncheon
- Purchase Class Rings and other graduation mementos
- Purchase tickets for the Senior Ball at the discounted price
- Receive Graduate School information
- Speak with Senior Activities and Yearbook representatives
- Join the York College Alumni Association, Inc.
- Register with Career Services for career opportunity information
This one-stop shop for graduation will take place from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Academic Core Building Atrium on the following dates:
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Tickets are not required for commencement.
Once again, congratulations to you and your family! I look forward to seeing you during the Senior Days and at Commencement. If you have any questions, please call the Office of Student Activities at (718) 262-2286.
Dr. Jean Phelps
Director, Office of Student Activities