- Commencement Exercise Appeal Application
- The Commencement Exercise is Only a Ceremony and Does Not Indicate Completion of All Degree Requirements. To Earn A Degree From York College You Must Complete All Requirements And Submit A Diploma Card.
- What student employee
- When Mar 01, 2019 04:00 PM to Feb 28, 2020 11:55 PM (America/New_York / UTC-500)
- Where AC-2F01A
- Add event to calendar iCal
Note: If approved, your name will not appear in the June 2018 Commencement Program and you will not be allowed to participate in the 2019 Commencement Exercise.
- Write a letter of appeal (no more than 300 words) stating why you should be allowed to participate in commencement and how you plan to complete your remaining credits before September 2019.
- Complete the Commencement Exercise Appeal Application.
- Deadline for submission is Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- You must have at least a 2.0 cumulative and major grade point average (GPA) and must meet your program GPA requirement.
- You need no more than 2 courses in order to complete your graduation requirements.
- You will be able to complete your major degree requirement prior to September 2019.
- Provide proof of your Summer Session(s) 2019 course(s) or CLEP registration.
You must complete all degree requirements to earn your diploma from York College. Your participation in the Commencement Exercise does not denote the completion of all degree requirements.
If you are permitted to participate in the Commencement Exercise but have not met all requirements, your name will not appear in the Commencement program.