- Deadline: Commencement Exercise Appeal Application
- 2018 Commencement Exercise Appeal Application deadline for submission is Thursday, April 26, 2018, at 4:00 p.m. NO EXCEPTIONS
- What student employee
- When Apr 26, 2018 from 04:00 PM to 04:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where AC-2F01A
- Add event to calendar iCal
- You must have at least a 2.25 cumulative and major grade point average (GPA).
- You need no more than 6 credits or 2 courses in order to complete your graduation requirements.
- You will be able to complete your major degree requirement prior to September 2018.
- Provide proof of your Summer Session(s) 2018 course(s) registration.
- Provide a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Provide a copy of your Potential Graduate Audit Letter from the Registrar’s Office.
- Write a letter of appeal stating why you should be allowed to participate in commencement and how you plan to complete your remaining credits before September 2018.
- Complete the Commencement Exercise Appeal Application.
- Submit application and requested documents to the Office of Student Development, room 2F01A, no later than 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 26, 2018.
Note: If approved, your name will not appear in the June 2018 Commencement Program and you will not be allowed to participate in the 2019 Commencement Exercise.
The Commencement Exercise Is Only a Ceremony and Does Not Indicate Completion of All Degree Requirements. to Earn a Degree From York College You Must Complete All Requirements and Submit a Diploma Card.