Platform Party Instructions
- The platform party will assemble in the “Green Room” at the PAC, where all platform members will gather and put on their academic regalia. You should plan to be there no later than 5:30 pm. We will spend a few minutes prior to entering the stage to go over some of the stage logistics.
- Academic regalia may be rented from the bookstore (see Regalia Rental Information). Please contact Roz Sepulveda (firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-657-6649) to arrange for collecting your regalia order. As previously mentioned, all platform party members are required to wear their academic regalia during the event.
- At 6:00 pm the stage retinue will be moved to the stage and the program will begin shortly thereafter.
- Departmental Honors will be announced by the School Deans. Chairs of the Departments should move into position beside the Provost while their Departments are being announced to congratulate the honorees.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or Ext. 2468.
We look forward to seeing you at the Ceremony and are excited about your participation in it !