- Graduates and faculty should be robed and assembled by 7:15 a.m. in the Gymnasium of the Health and Physical Education Building (HPEB). The procession will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m.
- What Devel and Alumni Academic Calendar student featured employee featured Alumni Spring
- When May 28, 2010 from 01:00 PM to 05:00 PM (UTC / UTC0)
- Where Athletic Field (160th Street between Liberty Avenue and South Road)
- Contact Phone 718-262-2286
- Add event to calendar iCal
A reception for graduates, their guests, faculty and staff will be held immediately after the ceremony in the Plaza of the Academic Core Building.
Parking will be available in the College ’s two parking lots on Guy R. Brewer Blvd. Street parking on Liberty Avenue and other surrounding streets may also be available. However, please note that 160th Street between South Rd. and Liberty Ave. will be closed to traffic beginning at 7:00a.m.
- Because the grounds of the commencement site are uneven, it is strongly recommended that graduates wear flat or low heel shoes.
- Please do not leave personal items of any kind in the robing area.
- The cap, gown and hood belong to you and do not need to be returned to the College.
There will be official vendors stationed inside the commencement grounds, behind the HPEB. In this area , guests may purchase balloons, a wide variety of quality long stemmed roses and bouquets, graduation mementos, and York College memorabilia. We encourage you to support these vendors who support York College