Commencement Exercise Application for Appeal
- You must have at least a 2.25 cumulative and major grade point average (GPA).
- You need no more than 6 credits or 2 courses in order to complete your graduation requirements.
- You will be able to complete degree requirement prior to September 2017.
- Provide proof of your Summer Session(s) 2017 course(s) registration.
- Provide a copy of your unofficial transcript.
- Provide a copy of your Potential Graduate Audit Letter from the Registrar’s Office.
- Write a letter of appeal stating why you should be allowed to participate in commencement and how you plan to complete your remaining credits before September 2017.
- Complete the Commencement Exercise Appeal Application.
- Submit application and requested documents to the Office of Student Development, 2F01A, no later
than 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 20, 2017.
If your appeal is granted to participate in the June 2017 commencement exercise, you should have filed for June 2017 graduation.
Note: If approved your name will not appear in the June 2017 Commencement Program and you will not be allowed to participate in the 2018 Commencement Exercise.
The Commencement Exercise Is Only a Ceremony and Does Not Indicate Completion of All Degree Requirements. to Earn a Degree From York College You Must Complete All Requirements and Submit a Diploma Card.