- School of Health Sciences and Professional Programs Commencement Exercise
- 45th Commencement Exercises of York College
- What Academic Calendar Spring 2015 Commencement
- When May 29, 2015 from 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM (GMT+0 / UTC0)
- Where Milton G. Bassin Performing Arts Center
- Add event to calendar iCal
The 45th Commencement Exercises of York College will take place on Friday, May 29, 2015 (rain or shine) in the Milton G. Bassin Performing Arts Center (94-45 Guy R. Brewer Boulevard, between Liberty and Archer Avenues).
The School of Health Sciemces and Professional Programs' ceremony will begin at 1:00 p.m.
Robing and Assembling
Students should arrive by 12:00 noon. Students should enter the Academic Core Building Atrium and assemble with their department. Printed signs will be posted identifying your department.
The procession will begin promptly at 12:30 p.m.
Ms. Yvonne J. Graham. Associate Commissioner, Director , Office of Minority Health and Health Disparities Prevention, New York State Department of Health
Health Professions: Clinical Lab Science; Nursing; Physician Assistant
Health and Physical Education: Community Health Education; Gerontological Studies and Services; Health Education; Health Promotion Management; Movement Science; Physical Education
Social Science: Social Work
Teacher Education: Elementary Education (grades 1-6); Secondary Education (grades 7-12); Biology; Cemistry; Earth Science; Mathematics; Spanish.