- Senior Salute
- Congratulations! The York College family shares in your joy and excitement as you prepare for commencement. The Office of Student Activities has planned this "Senior Salute" just for YOU.
- What Commencement
- When May 16, 2022 from 11:00 AM to 07:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where AC-Atrium
- Add event to calendar iCal
At Senior Salute you can:
- Purchase your cap, gown, hood, and tassel at the Senior Salute if you did not order your cap and gown online by the April 27th deadline.
- Bachelor cap, gown, tassel & hood $55
- Master cap, gown, tassel & hood $65
- Only Credit/Debit Cards will be accepted for payment. No other form of payment will be accepted.
- Get information about Commencement: Check-in, location, time, parking, etc.
- Have your senior pictures taken by Thornton Studios
- Purchase Class Rings and other graduation mementos
- Get help decorating your Graduation Cap
- Join the York College Alumni Association, Inc. - 50% discount for your first-year membership
- Place an order to have your diploma laminated on a plaque
- Get information about the Senior Ball - Tuesday, May 31st at Antuns of Queens Village
For additional information, go to the York College commencement website
Important Commencement Information
Each graduate will receive four digital tickets for guests two weeks prior to Commencement. Digital Commencement Tickets will be distributed two weeks prior to Commencement. Details to follow.
The deadline to submit your information to Marching Order is May 6, 2022
The Commencement Ceremony starts at 10:30 AM. Graduates should arrive starting at 8:30 AM for check-in, robing, and instructions. Students will need to provide both their CUNYfirst EMPL ID # and College or State Photo ID to check in. Doors open for guests at 9:30 AM.
For directions to the UBS Arena in Belmont go to UBS website
For current Covid-19 policies and guidelines, check the Commencement Website one week before the ceremony.