- 2014 School of Arts and Sciences Commencement Exercise
- 44th Commencement Exercises of York College
- What Academic Calendar Spring 2015 2014 Commencement
- When May 30, 2014 from 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM (GMT+0 / UTC0)
- Where Milton G. Bassin Performing Arts Center
- Add event to calendar iCal
The 44th Commencement Exercises of York College will take place on Friday, May 30, 2014 (rain or shine) in the Milton G. Bassin Performing Arts Center (94-45 Guy R. Brewer Boulevard, between Liberty and Archer Avenues).
Students should be robed and assembled 1 hour before the start of their school's ceremony.
Students will assemble on the Academic Core building outside plaza.
The School of Arts and Sciences ceremony will begin at 1:00 PM.
Robing and Assembling
Students should be robed and assembled on the Academic Core building outside plaza by 12:00 PM.
The procession will begin promptly at 12:30 PM.
Mr. Julian Phillips, News Anchor and Journalist
- Earth & Physical Sciences
- Foreign Languages, Humanities, and ESL
- History & Philosophy
- Math & Computer Science
- Performing & Fine Arts