What is the Early Support System?
The York College Early Support System is part of the University’s Academic Momentum Campaign and focuses attention on academic support in Gateway courses. Instructor referrals help boost student success by connecting students with a myriad of resources and support areas on campus. The system is designed to help students make steady progress toward completion of an undergraduate degree in four years.
How Can the Early Support System Help My Students?
The Early Support System provides a network of resources to help your students succeed in their courses, but the system is not just for referring students who are experiencing academic or personal challenges. Below is a list of services you can connect your students to via the referral system.
- Log into the Early Support System.
- Select the course(s) you are teaching.
- When your roster appears, select a student.
- Review your referral before submitting the form.
- Click on the Submit button.