- CLC Weekly Chemistry Workshops
- Starting on Monday, October 26th, CLC Chemistry tutor Simon Lee will be hosting weekly Chemistry workshops for CHEM 111, CHEM 230 and CHEM 231.
- What CLC CLC News
- When Nov 06, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-500)
- All dates Nov 06, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM Nov 09, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM Nov 13, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM Nov 16, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM Nov 20, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM Nov 23, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM There are 10 more occurrences.
- Where https://zoom.us/my/lee.simon
- Add event to calendar iCal
On Mondays, he will be focusing on Chemistry 111 (Chemistry 2). In this series, he will be reviewing concepts from the lecture only, not ALEKS nor labs. It encourages a group learning experience for students where they are free to ask any questions related to lecture material. The workshops will also tackle Chemistry problems directly from Dr. Chang's Chemistry 12e textbook.
On Fridays, Simon will be focusing on Chemistry 230 and Chemistry 231 (Essentials to Organic Chemistry & Organic Chemistry 1 ). In this series, students will also be able to ask questions related to lecture material. Simon will be providing questions directly from Wade's Organic Chemistry 8th Edition textbook.
Students are strongly encouraged to register for these workshops at wi.york.cuny.edu under the Chemistry schedule. Take a look at this video which shows how to register. If you do not know your York Network Account credentials, call 718-262-5300.