Thomas Jefferson Scholarship
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide tuition assistance to a Natural Sciences or Mathematics major who is experiencing financial hardship.
- Declared major in Natural Sciences; Biology, Chemistry, Earth & Physical Science, or Mathematics
- Must be a full-time student during the semester awarded: Sophomore (28-60.5 credits) and completed at least 12 credits at York, Junior (61-93.5 credits) and completed at least 12 credits at York, Lower Senior (94-104.9 credits) and completed at least 24 credits at York and has not applied for graduation (upper senior will not be eligible)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permnanet resident
- Must show evidence of financial need from FAFSA