Professor Eugene Levin Scholarship for Excellence in the Sciences/Summer Internship
The Levin family has established the Professor Eugene Levin Scholarship to honor his memory as a popular and highly respected Professor of Physics. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide aid to students who have made a commitment to the sciences.
Up to 2715.00 (given each semester for three consecutive semesters, if GPA is maintained and student participates with a paid summer internship).
- Current Students
- Earth Science/Education 7-12 (BS)
- Physics (BS)
- Full-Time Student (Must be registered for at least 12 credits)
- Must have completed 45 college credits and have completed, registered for the 200 level requirements of the major.
- Must have a minimum of 3.25 or higher at the time of application and must be maintained
- Major in science, preferably in physics
- Sign a written letter of commitment to the Summer Internship Program from a Faculty member