Professor Eugene Levin Scholarship for Excellence in the Sciences/Summer Internship
The Levin family has established the Professor Eugene Levin Scholarship to honor his memory as a popular and highly respected Professor of Physics. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide aid to students who have made a commitment to the sciences.
Up to 2715.00 (given each semester for three consecutive semesters, if GPA is maintained and student participates with a paid summer internship).
- Current Students
- Earth Science/Education 7-12 (BS)
- Physics (BS)
- Full time student
- Must have completed 45 college credits and have completed, or registered for, the 200-level requirements of the major.
- Must have a minimum of 3.25 or higher at the time of application, and must be maintained
- Major in science, preferably in physics.
- Sign a written letter of commitment to the Summer Internship Program from faculty member.
- Of the two letters of recommendation, one must be from the Earth & Physical Science Department.
-Write a research proposal