Mortimer J. Gold Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established to support one academically promising sophomore majoring in Communication Technology. The award may be used toward tuition and fees, or if tuition and fees are covered by other means, to help purchase books and educational expenses.
400.00 (4 students)
- Current Students
- Communications Technology (BS)
- Full-time matriculated student (24 credits or more), at least 12 credits completed at York College
- Declared major in communication technology
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Specific Essay Required: Describe the reason you chose this major and your career goals after graduation?