The purpose of this scholarship is to help with the cost of textbooks for chemistry courses.Will be awarded to TWO students.
- Two students will be selected
- Full-time student
- Must be majoring in Chemistry
- First Award: Will be declared to a student that has completed Chem 102/Chem 111 and registered for Chem 231/232.
- Second Award: Will be declared to a student that has completed Chem 233/2334 and has registered for Chem 321/341 or Chem 322/342.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in course required for major or higher.
- Have registered for the next course in sequence of courses required for the major.