504 Company Merit Scholarship/Internship
To assist a second year student who has demonstrated both academic excellence and a strong interest in pursuing a course of study at York College in any of the business areas with the exception of Aviation Management.
4000.00 per year with a commitment of three years
- Current Students
- Economics (BA)
- Business Administration (BS)
- Marketing (BS)
- Accounting (BS)
- New York State resident who meets the criteria for in-state tuition, preference for Southeast Jamaica Queens resident.
- Full-time student and sophomore and completed at least 45 credits.
- Must have taken and passed ACC 102 with a grade of B or better.
- Have an overall 3.25 GPA at the time of the scholarship award, and maintain this GPA in order to continue to receive the scholarship.
- Demonstrate the intent to pursue and complete a major in any of the following business areas: Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Marketing
- Show evidence of financial need
- Available to take advantage if a paid internship with a New York Business Development Corporation during their years at York College.
- Must submit a resume.