- Tutorspree Scholarship- Deadline
- College and high school students — tell us what you're studying (or planning to study) and how it will change the world. The best essay in each of 7 categories wins $200, and the grand prize winner gets $1500!
- What Accounting and Finance Pre-medicine History and Philosophy Arts and Sciences Scholarship Center Teacher Education Math and Computer Science Medical Technology (Clinical Laboratory Science) English External Scholarship
- When Dec 01, 2013 from 04:00 AM to 04:55 AM (UTC / UTC0)
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
- To enter, you must be between the ages of 14 to 25
- High school or college student in the United States
Write an essay of 500 words or less telling us what you're studying (or planning to study) and how it will change the world. Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "2013 Education Will Change the World Contest - Category", where "category" is one of the 7 categories listed above. Make sure your email contains your name, school, year, email address, and phone number.
- Engineering / Computer Science
- Finance + Accounting
- English / Communications
- Other: Studying art, history, pyschology, or even your own individual major?
Tell us how it'll rock the world.
Go to the link below to find out what the essay for each category needs to be written on and more information on this scholarship.