- Aviation Seminar: Fatigue- How does your body respond?
- Topics to be discussed: Factors of physical condition – controllable and not. Acute and chronic fatigue, not all is sleep related. Primary vs. physiological – sleep, medicine, CO2, cold weather. Causes of fatigue and affects on memory, attention, and performance. Complex flight operations are the first to deteriorate.
- What Aviation Club student featured Aviation Institute
- When Dec 12, 2009 from 01:30 PM to 03:30 PM (UTC / UTC0)
- Where Long Island MacArthur Airport: 100 Arrivals Avenue Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
- Contact Name Aviation Institute
- Attendees Open event, free.
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
Sponsored by the FAA FAASTeam and the SAFETY WINGS PROGRAM.
For directions: http://macarthurairport.com/pages/1transportation.shtml