Why York College Students Should Get Involved!
- Gives a chance to build one's resume with career related experiences
- Allows for the opportunity to network with current professionals
- Provides an opportunity for students to prepare for the workforce and facilitate the transition into postgraduate employment
- Course credit while doing an internship!
Guidelines For Students to Apply!
- Students must be registered with the Office of Career Services.
- Students must enroll or have taken Co-op 101 and Co-op 111
- Students must complete 225 hours to receive internship credit.
- Students must apply at least 3 months in advance
How Employers Can Join York’s Internship Program!
- Send job-description and letter stating the availability of internship position to the Aviation Institute
- Upon Successful selection of an internship candidate, a contract will be executed between the Aviation Institute, Office of Career Services, the intern, and the organization offering the internship position.