CUNY Application Fee Waiver
- Create your CUNY Portal Account by visiting: cuny.edu/apply. Fill out the online application and, when complete, select the "PAY LATER" option.
- E-mail your Veterans Fee Waiver request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The e-mail MUST include:
- Full Name (same as on the application)
- Application Control Number (ten-digit number found in your Application Summary Package, accessible immediately after submitting your application, e.g.: W##########)
- Freshman or Transfer
- Semester Applying For (Ex: Fall 2009)
- Date of Birth
- E-mail- send to email@example.com
- Fax- send to 212-290-5664 (Include "Attn: Veterans Fee Waiver" in the subject line).
- Mail- The City University of New
Office of Admission Services
1114 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10036
ATTN: Veterans Fee Waiver
*Proof required includes a copy of EITHER of the following:
- Current Military ID card
- Deployment or Pre-separation orders
Please contact Mark O'Connor, CUNY's Admissions Counselor for Veterans, at 212-290-5674 (Wednesday through Friday) with any questions or e-mail the Office of Veterans Affairs at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday through Friday).