- White Collar Timesheet Workshop Oct. 18th
- The University is migrating to an integrated human resources management structure, which includes plans for an electronic time and leave system that will interface with CUNYfirst and Payroll.
- What Human Resources employee featured
- When Oct 18, 2013 from 06:30 PM to 07:30 PM (UTC / UTC0)
- Where AC-2B04
- Contact Name Gwendolyn Harewood
- Contact Phone 718-262-2135
- Add event to calendar iCal
The system will provide electronic records of time and leave, approve leave requests, and maintain leave balances. The next phase of this migration is to institute the Uniform Timesheet. The Timesheet was designed to facilitate the calculation of time and leave, and assist in the accurate recording of overtime and compensatory time where applicable.
Effective Sunday, October 27th, all full-time, White Collar Classified employees will be required to use the Uniform Timesheet. As a result, the process for reporting time and leave to Human Resources will change.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The timesheet MUST be filled out by the employee only. Managers cannot complete timesheets for staff unless authorized by the Office of Human Resources.
- The timesheet will be available on the Human Resources website
- The employee will print, sign and submit his/her timesheet to the supervisor for signature.
- Timesheets will be due on a bi-weekly basis, in accordance with the non-teaching instructional Staff & White Collar Classified staff pay schedule.
- Requests for overtime and compensatory time must be approved prior to work being performed.
If you are unable to attend a workshop, you may schedule an appointment with Gwendolyn Harewood, Deputy Director.