Who’s Who in York HR
- Barbara A. Manuel, Executive Director of Human Resources and Labor Designee
- Gwendolyn Harewood, Deputy Director
Human Resources Recruitment/Employee Development
This HR area oversees search/hiring and staff training/development efforts for the College.
- Stephanie Cooper, Manager of Recruitment and Employee Development
Human Resources Benefits
The Benefits area offers a variety of health, retirement, and other benefits to full- and part-time faculty and staff.
- Janelle Mills-Lawrence, Benefits Specialist
- Mary Wigfall, CUNY Office Assistant
Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
The HRIS Unit is responsible for processing personnel action forms (PAFs) for full- and part-time employees, and is primarily involved in the on-boarding process for all new employees. Additionally, the Unit maintains personnel data within the HCM Pillar of CUNYFirst and produces the York College Chancellor’s University Report.
Jeannie Simmons, HRIS Specialist
Group Supervisor-- Full-Time Teaching and Non Teaching; Part-Time Instructional Staff; Full- and Part-Time Classified Staff
- Barbara Par, HRIS Assistant
Responsible for processing all Part-Time Classified Staff.
- Erica Stirling, HRIS Assistant
Responsible for processing all Part-Time Instructional Staff (Adjuncts – Teaching and Non-Teaching including CET titles).
- Marilyn Williams, HRIS Assistant
Responsible for processing all Full-Time Classified Staff.
Payroll & Timekeeping
This area works toward the coordination of the College’s payroll operations. In addition, they maintain employee time and leave records.
- Hui-Ping Liu, Finance Accountant Assistant
- Diane Morgan, Timekeeper
HR General Office Staff
- Annie Jackson, HR Office Manager
- Chris Netty, HR College Assistant
- Bastien Jean-Baptiste, CUNY Office Assistant
- Shane Ayers, College Assistant