* Last day to work Summer 2016 is August 20, 2016.
* First day to work Fall 2016 is August 25, 2016.
In order to begin work, eligible work study students must complete all of the following:
- You must accept your FWS award on CUNYfirst
- Attend one (1) FWS Orientation session.
- Registered for at least 6 credits in the Fall 16' semester.
- Must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress.
FALL 2016 Orientation
|Tuesday||August 9||12:00 PM - 2:00 PM||1M07|
|Wednesday||August 17||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||1M07|
|Friday||August 19||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||1M07|
|Monday||August 22||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM||1M07|
|Thursday||August 25||12:00 PM - 2:00 PM||1M07|
|Tuesday||September 9||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM||1M07|
|Friday||September 20||12:00 PM - 2:00 PM||1M07|
* You must attend only one (1) Summer or Fall orientation in order to work for the Fall 16 or Spring 17 semester.
Please arrive 15 mins early. You will not be allowed in any session if you arrive 10 minutes after the Hour.
Each Session is expected to last 2 hours.