Notice to Vendors
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE COMPLIED WITH TO FACILITATE PAYMENTS FOR GOODS AND SERVICES:
- Please ensure that invoices include College’s purchase order number and vendor’s Federal Identification Number as well as all other pertinent item description and other data stated on the College’s Purchase Order form.
- No amendments may be made to the Purchase Order without the prior approval of the Purchasing Director; neither should any additional goods and services be delivered without an amended or new purchase order from the Purchasing Department.
- Invoices for repairs must include the number of hours of labor, rate per hour and cost of materials.
- The F.O.B. is destination (inside delivery) unless otherwise specified on the Purchase Order, in which case delivery charges shall be prepaid and added to the invoice as a separate item.
- Invoices with a freight charge in excess of $100.00 must be accompanied by a Bill of Lading.
- All inquiries pertaining to Purchase Orders should be directed to the Purchasing Department at (718) 262-2109/2115/2916
- All inquiries pertaining to payment should be directed to Accounts Payable (718) 262-2131/2132.