A section of the website for Writing Program teachers. Teachers are encouraged to borrow from this expanding set of materials, to generate new ideas by building on the good ideas and practices of others, and to contribute assignments and activities that work well to the Teaching Resources area.
- Draft My Paper
- "Draft My Paper" is an informative video introduction to research resources at York College and within The City University of New York.
- A Guide to Teaching Writing 300
- This guide provides materials for instructors who are teaching Writing 300 for the first time, as well as information about teaching online and hybrid courses, sample syllabi, grading and assignment guidelines, and materials for in-class research.
- The Research Proposal Assignment
- The Research Proposal in Writing 300 is an assignment which is both formal and informal, strictly scaffolded and open-ended.