- Nominations for CUR Councilor - DUE
- CUR Councilor Nominations will begin in September of each year. For the 2013 elections, nominations are due by November 8, 2013. Please visit the nomination form to submit your biographical information for consideration.
- When Nov 08, 2013 from 02:00 PM to 09:45 PM (UTC / UTC0)
- Web Visit external website
- Add event to calendar iCal
CUR Councilors are the governing body of CUR. We are always in the market for new councilors who are eager to devote some of their time and creativity to inventing new programs and providing services. The future of CUR (and perhaps undergraduate research!) depends on such volunteers.
CUR Councilor Nominations will begin in September of each year. For the 2013 elections, nominations are due by November 8, 2013. Please visit the nomination form to submit your biographical information for consideration.
CUR Councilors are elected to 3-year terms and are expected to attend the annual business meetings held in June, where they participate in helping shape the future of CUR and undergraduate research. Every year, eight new members are elected to the 24-member Divisional Council. Each Divisional Council (there are ten discipline-based divisions--Arts & Humanities, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Geosciences, Health Sciences, Mathematics & Computer Science, Physics & Astronomy, Psychology, Social Sciences; an interdisciplinary At-large Council, and a division for Undergraduate Research Program Directors) represents the membership of that division.