The Lehman College Computer Science and Mathematics, Mentorship and Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in computer science, computer information systems, and/or mathematics degree programs at the baccalaureate or masters level at Lehman College. (Applicants do not need to be enrolled at Lehman College at the time of application, but the scholarship can only be awarded if they are admitted to the college and enroll full-time for the upcoming semester.)
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need (financial eligibility for U.S. Department of Education Pell Grant or Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need).
- Applicants must be United States citizens, nationals, refugee aliens, or permanent resident aliens at the time of application.
Applicants must submit:
- An application form, which must be signed by the applicant.
- Three letters of recommendation from professors or supervisors who are familiar with your work. The letters should include the recommendation form.
- Transcripts of college work completed. For Lehman students, unofficial transcripts will be accepted. For all others, official transcripts are required.
- An essay describing yourself, including for example, your past experiences with computers, leadership and the community, your current academic goals, and your plans for the future. You also may include special circumstances that you would like considered in the evaluation of your application.
- A resume.
For more information, please visit: http://comet.lehman.cuny.edu/csmscholarships/