- Continuum of Undergraduate Research Training (COURT)
The Partnership offers undergraduate and graduate training programs designed to provide opportunities for outstanding students to successfully conduct competitive biomedical research at CCNY and/or MSK, as well as to provide mentorship and guidance for career decisions.
OpportunitiesOngoing Opportunities at CUNY
- DHS HS-STEM Summer Internship Program Deadline
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) sponsors a 10-week summer internship program for students majoring in homeland security related science, technology, engineering and mathematics (HS-STEM) Disciplines.
- Psychology Doctoral Student Research Day
We have a newly-structured doctoral program to best serve our students, drawing on faculty and laboratories on eight CUNY campuses.
- 2014 CUR Conference, Registration Opens
CUR Conference 2014
- Poster Submission Deadline 2014 CUR Conference
CUR Conference Poster Submission Deadline 2014
- Gilman International Scholarship Available
The Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program is pleased to announce that the Summer 2016 & Fall/AY 2016-2017 application is now available online for students to access.
- IIE Freeman Awards for Study in Asia
The Institute of International Education (IIE) is pleased to announce the relaunch of Freeman-ASIA, made possible by generous support from the Freeman Foundation.
- 2016 Goldberg IIE Prize: Call for Nominations
The Institute of International Education (IIE) is pleased to announce the call for nominations for the annual Victor J. Goldberg IIE Prize for Peace in the Middle East.
- URC: 1st Club Meeting
The Undergraduate Research Club (URC), a newly created student club, will be holding our first club meeting in the Office of Undergraduate Research (Rm. AC-3E07b).
- Mellon Emerging Scholars Conference at Queens College
Queens College will host a two-day conference to showcase research by emerging scholars in the humanities and social sciences.