- Posters on the Hill 2014 Application
We are pleased to announce that engineering students are able to submit applications for Posters on the Hill in an engineering category for the first time this year! These student applications will be reviewed by several members of the new Engineering Division. Application Deadline: Monday, November 4, 2013!
- Continuum of Undergraduate Research Training (COURT)
The Partnership offers undergraduate and graduate training programs designed to provide opportunities for outstanding students to successfully conduct competitive biomedical research at CCNY and/or MSK, as well as to provide mentorship and guidance for career decisions.
OpportunitiesOngoing Opportunities at CUNY
- DHS HS-STEM Summer Internship Program Deadline
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) sponsors a 10-week summer internship program for students majoring in homeland security related science, technology, engineering and mathematics (HS-STEM) Disciplines.
- Psychology Doctoral Student Research Day
We have a newly-structured doctoral program to best serve our students, drawing on faculty and laboratories on eight CUNY campuses.
- 2014 CUR Conference, Registration Opens
CUR Conference 2014
- Poster Submission Deadline 2014 CUR Conference
CUR Conference Poster Submission Deadline 2014
- Behavioral Sciences Scholarships
Scholarships available for York College Students majoring in the Behavioral Sciences!
- 8th Annual Undergraduate Research Day
Research Day is a celebration of undergraduate research and creative scholarship in all disciplines at York College.
- Gilman International Scholarship Available
The Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program is pleased to announce that the Summer 2016 & Fall/AY 2016-2017 application is now available online for students to access.
- IIE Freeman Awards for Study in Asia
The Institute of International Education (IIE) is pleased to announce the relaunch of Freeman-ASIA, made possible by generous support from the Freeman Foundation.