- DHS HS-STEM Summer Internship Program Deadline
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) sponsors a 10-week summer internship program for students majoring in homeland security related science, technology, engineering and mathematics (HS-STEM) Disciplines.
- Psychology Doctoral Student Research Day
We have a newly-structured doctoral program to best serve our students, drawing on faculty and laboratories on eight CUNY campuses.
- 2014 CUR Conference, Registration Opens
CUR Conference 2014
- Poster Submission Deadline 2014 CUR Conference
CUR Conference Poster Submission Deadline 2014
- Gilman International Scholarship Available
The Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program is pleased to announce that the Summer 2016 & Fall/AY 2016-2017 application is now available online for students to access.
- IIE Freeman Awards for Study in Asia
The Institute of International Education (IIE) is pleased to announce the relaunch of Freeman-ASIA, made possible by generous support from the Freeman Foundation.
- 2016 Goldberg IIE Prize: Call for Nominations
The Institute of International Education (IIE) is pleased to announce the call for nominations for the annual Victor J. Goldberg IIE Prize for Peace in the Middle East.
- URC: 1st Club Meeting
The Undergraduate Research Club (URC), a newly created student club, will be holding our first club meeting in the Office of Undergraduate Research (Rm. AC-3E07b).
- The International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) Scholarship
Scholarship available to technical school, community college, trade school, and four-year accredited college students!
- National Science Foundation - Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) at Baruch College
The REU Program: • Offers advanced research training for one academic year to 12 undergraduate students who attend four-year colleges and universities in the New York metropolitan area. • Targets students who belong to historically disadvantaged groups. • Provides a concentrated research experience in which each student plans and executes an independent project and works with a faculty mentor and their research team on existing research projects.
OpportunitiesOngoing Opportunities outside CUNY