- Gender and Race in Rape Discourses on Twitter by Professor Tania G. Levey
- Equal Under the Sky: Georgia O'Keeffe and Twentieth-Century Feminism by Professor Linda M. Grasso
- Power of the Brush: An Alternative Interpretation of Chinese Writing by Professor Junli Diao
- Design and Development of Novel Phototriggers for Drug Delivery by Dr. Lee
- Time, Care Work, and Faculty Working Conditions by Dr. Robinson
- Digital Humanities, Collaborative Scholarship, and Archiving Caribbean Intellectuals by Dr. Kelly Baker Josephs
- Art History and The African Diva Project by Margaret Rose Vendryes, PhD.