Department of Health and Physical Education student resources.
- The Health & Physical Education Complex houses: a six-lane, 25 meter swimming pool; a gymnasium with seating capacity of 1,800; a fitness center; a weight training room; a multipurpose room; an indoor running track.
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- York College places the highest priority on the overall quality of the educational and athletic experiences of all student-athletes. In doing so, we seek to strengthen the integration of objectives and programs in athletics with academic and developmental objectives, and to assure the integration of athletes with other students.
- Career Opportunities
- In the field of Health and Physical Education & Gerontological Studies and Services.
- York Outdoor Living
- Outdoor Living courses are offered by the Health and Physical Education Department at York College. Features of the outdoor living courses are to prepare students for survival skill and a dash of fun while staying in the outdoors. Outdoor Living courses are offered yearly at York College.