Are You in the Right School?
- Commitment to supportive, diverse, and respectful learning environments.
- Programs of academic excellence.
- Innovative curricula, with experiential learning experiences and state-of-the art clinical laboratories.
- Academic programs of great demand in today’s workforce.
- Small class size.
- Diverse, world class faculty as educators-scholars-practitioners.
- Strong liberal arts and science foundation.
- Interactive and hands-on-learning opportunities with faculty and students.
- Involvement in faculty’s or student’s own research.
- Community service and external professional sites for applied learning of the discipline of study.
~A School that Places Students First~