E-Services Log On and Password Information
TO OBTAIN AN ID# FOR ACCESS INTO WEB REPORTS, THE E-PAF AND THE E-TIMESHEET SYSTEMS, SEND AN EMAIL
The Principal Investigator, Project Director or the Grants Officer must send the request. Such a request by any other person will not be honored.
When sending the email request for enrollment into the system for the PI, PD, GO or assistant, please state the following information:
- The name of the person to be enrolled
- The status of the person to be enrolled, e.g., PI, Administrative Assistant
- The person’s Employee ID # (If it is for an assistant)
- The system(s) to which the person should have access
- The Security Level of that access
- PAF Access
- PI status
- Authorized Approver status (same as PI, but for an assistant)
- Input and view only status
- When submitting the PAF, does it route to the PI or the Grants Office or the RF?
- Timesheet Access
- PI Status
- Timekeeper status (Create and Edit only)
- Timekeeper status (Create, Edit, Approve, Submit)
- Authorized Approver status (Create, Edit, Approve, Submit, access to e-PAF and/or Web Reports [same as PI])
- The project number(s) to which this person is to have access.
- You should have a response within 48 hours.