- CLC Anatomy and Physiology Workshop: Bone Identification 2
- The Collaborative Learning Center is running a series of Anatomy and Physiology Workshops facilitated by Mikhail Ilyasov.
- What Writing Center plasmas Current Students Collaborative Learning Center CLC
- When Oct 30, 2017 from 05:00 PM to 08:00 PM (America/New_York / UTC-400)
- Where 3H15
- Add event to calendar iCal
Having a hard time distinguishing between the ulna and radius? Confused about carpals? Come work on bone identification at the CLC Anatomy and Physiology Workshop. It's free and open to all York College students, so please join us!