Commit to actions and behaviors that help you stay on track. Register for15 credits per semester/30 credits per year. Earning 15 credits may not be easy, but it will give you the advantage of graduating on time and getting ahead.
- Graduation Requirements
- Grading Policies
- Academic Programs
- Four-Year Plans
- Declaration of Major / Minor
- Major Plans
- Academic Advisement Center
- Academic Schools and Departments
- Course Schedule and Fees
- CUNY ePermit
- CLEP Exams
- Community Professional Program (Life Experience)
- Career Services - Four Year College Plan
- Excelsior Scholarship
Take Summer/Winter Courses
Advisement and Online Tools
CUNY Login for:
- CUNYfirst is a CUNY-wide, web-based, system used by all students to register for courses, pay bills, manage personal information, file for graduation and more.
- Blackboard is a web-based course management program that enables students and faculty to participate in online classes and/or utilizes online course materials.
- DegreeWorks is an online advisement tool for undergraduate students and their advisors that shows student progress toward completion of degree requirements
- Financial Aid Certification Tracking System/FACTS is used to check for TAP eligibility after enrolling for classes.