Media Equipment Services
The Media Equipment Services team at CTLET lends media equipment to faculty, staff, and students for use in the classroom or at special events.
- Susan Voll
- Brian Jailall, supervisor
- Philippe Chery
- Imani Perkins
- Nosa Edionwe
- Katelyn Kemble
(Coming soon: online reservations)
- Equipment is lent out on a first-come, first-serve basis, so make sure to make reservations as much in advance as possible.
- All equipment is loaned on a short-term basis and must be returned by the time specified in the reservation.
- All borrowers are responsible for equipment signed out under their name and equipment must be returned in the same condition as when it was borrowed. Make sure to check out your equipment at the time of borrowing and report any damage. Also, report any damage or malfunction that occurred during use upon return of the equipment.
- Borrowers should know the equipment they plan on using. The Equipment Room staff can demonstrate basic usage to the borrower if needed.
To consult about the right equipment for your class, to check availability, to reserve equipment and schedule delivery and/or pickup of equipment by our staff:
- Visit the Equipment Room AC-4G02
- Call 718-262-2757
- or email ETstaff@York.cuny.edu
Visit the Equipment Room (AC-4G02) and complete a student loan contract.
If you experience a problem with borrowed equipment while in the classroom, contact the Equipment room at x2757, or call x5303 for IT assistance.
Request new equipment
Send an email with your request to Brian Jailall (Media Equipment Services manager) and Greet Van Belle (Director, CTLET).
For basic instructions on how to use equipment provided by the Media Equipment Services, please visit room AC-4G02 prior to your event for a tutorial.